During November, I read a combination of library books as well as books I own. I had put in a number of holds in at our local library and four of them arrived during the month.
In addition to the four library books, I read two ARCs I had received from Harper Collins as well as three books on my shelves:
My total for the month was therefore nine novels. Below is the list of books that I read. To read my reviews (if you haven’t already), click on the title and you will be able to visit my post:
- Adam Silvera Infinity Son – Young Adult Fantasy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 stars
- Jude Devereaux Met Her Match – Women’s Fiction, Romance ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3 stars
- Meg Cabot No Judgements – Women’s Fiction, Romance ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3 stars
- Jasmine Guillory The Wedding Party – Women’s Fiction, Romance ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3 stars
- Robert Bryndza Dark Water – Mystery, Thriller, Detective ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 stars
- Poppy Alexander 25 Days ‘Til Christmas – Women’s Fiction, Romance ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 stars
- Shelby Mahurin Serpent and Dove – Young Adult Fantasy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 stars
- Sara Ella Unblemished – Young Adult Fantasy ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3 stars
- Tarryn Fisher The Wives – Thriller Mystery ⭐️⭐️ 2 stars
I loved two books the most during this month – and both of them were Fantasy fiction: Adam Silvera’s Infinity Son and Shelby Mahurin’s Serpent and Dove. It is difficult to choose my favourite but I will go with Serpent and Dove as the content touched me more personally as a woman.
I hope you enjoyed a number of novels in November. What was your favourite read? Share your choice, or the link to your post, in the comments below.
© Colline Kook-Chun, 2019