In regards to puzzle what’s your choice: jigsaw, crossword, word search, mazes, logic or numeric puzzles, something else, or nothing?
Jigsaw puzzles are not my thing – though I did do ones up to 150 pieces with my girls when they were younger. Anything bigger frustrates me and I itch to move onto something else. Growing up and as a young adult, I used to love doing word searches and each week would do the ones in my mom’s magazine. Now I no longer have those magazines to turn to (I am unable to get them as I live in a different country to the one I grew up in), and instead spend my spare time reading, blogging or watching TV. This question has me remembering the pleasure I used to get from doing these searches. It may be time I get myself a puzzle book!
List at least five favorite treats and it doesn’t necessarily have to be food.
The following makes me feel good inside, and always makes me happy:
- Long chatty dinners with my family. I love it when we circle around all topics and manage to throw in some laughter. The dinners on special occasions are an added treat.
- A good book that I can read more than once.
- A dinner cooked by someone else. It does not have to be at a restaurant – home-cooked meals are often better. I love it when my husband cooks – especially when he tries out new recipes.
- Going to the cinema to watch a movie on the big screen.
- And, of course, anything chocolatey!
What is your favorite type of dog? (can be anything from a specific breed, a stuffed animal or character in a movie)
I do not have a favourite. Growing up we had a variety and I loved them all. The nice thing about small dogs is that they can cuddle on your lap but the bigger dogs are equally affectionate.
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week?
During the past week I have appreciated the comfort of my bed and the softness of my pillow. During our stay in Paris, the beds we slept on were hard and the pillows uncomfortable. I love the mattress and the bedding that we have chosen for our bedroom and have enjoyed them even more than usual during the past week.
What would you answer to any of these questions?
© Colline Kook-Chun, 2018
(This post is linked to Cee’s Share Your World weekly challenge).