Summer is moving on and I continue to clean out my comment box. Another award I have received in the past year has been the WordPress Family Award. This award acknowledges the bloggers who have had an impact on a blogger’s WordPress blogging experience. I would like to thank Sonel at Sonel’s Corner and Scrapydo at Everything Crafty for passing this award on to me.
Each day that I blog, I come across posts that are interesting, photos that blow me away, and thoughts that make me think a little about this experience we call life. In nominating the following people for the WordPress Family Award I am thanking them, not only for the creativity of their posts, but also for the support they give me in my blogging. These are bloggers who have taken the time to encourage me, to give me that pat on the back, and whose gravatars I often see in my comments.
- A friend of mine who has always supported me with my blogging right from the start: Darlene from People’s Choice Movement
- Frank, a fellow blogger who also enjoys moving across the dance floor and who blogs at A Frank Angle
- T.B.Markinson from Making my Mark who has just published her first book.
- Kim who blogs at Building a life of Hope and whose stories are beautifully written
- Leanne whose stunning photos are always an inspiration: Leanne Cole Photography
- Chris The Story Reading Ape who helps readers meet writers and their stories
- The blogger at This Man’s Journey who brings together many bloggers through his weekly challenge
- Frizztext of Flickr Comments who unites many people through photography and news
- Laurie at Pride in Photos who daily gives blogging/photography tips at the end of her posts to help others in the blogging community
- Francine who blogs at Francine in Retirement posts both inspiring photographs and words
These blogs are only a part of my WordPress family. As time passes, I get to know more people through WordPress, and they become a part of the group of people I communicate with each week.