Have you ever wondered which of your posts have received the most visits? I was curious so I had a look to see which of mine had been read the most in the past year. These were the top five:
- Drawing in Perspective. I wrote this post as a response to a prompt for Five Minute Friday in which the goal is to write for five minutes with no over thinking.
- Mine Dumps in Johannesburg. This post was a response to Jake’s weekly prompt. It features photos of the last last few remaining mine dumps in Johannesburg.
- Children’s Party Snacks. At children’s parties pizza and cake is often served. I share what I have served at my own children’s parties.
- My Favourite Place. Another response to one of Jake‘s prompts.
- Our Need for Shelter. In describing shelter, I refer to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
I found it interesting to look back a little and see which posts had generated the most interest.
Which post was the most visited on your blog in the past year? Have a look and share the link in the comments so that we can visit.
© Colline Kook-Chun, 2013