I began my blog in January 2012. My aim was to write; and to express whatever it was that came to mind. In was interesting for me to see the type of posts I had written. In the first month I wrote:
- a blog post on reading aloud to your children, a topic that is very close to my own heart
- a book review on a story I had read and enjoyed – The Mischief of the Mistletoe
- my first poem since high school, describing what “quiet” means to me
- my reaction to a behaviour I saw on the train when I asked myself what was chocolate addiction
- on my first photograph that I shared: Winterized Bikes
- a reflection on what I was grateful for
- on a family favourite recipe
These were not my only posts, but they encapsulate what I began this blog with. Looking at the past posts has made me realise that there are a few topics I am not blogging about. Seems I need to share some more of my recipes, do a few more book reviews, and blog a little more on health topics.
What were a few of your first posts? You are welcome to share your favourite in the comments section below so we can visit them.