Michelle at Taking Snaps has nominated me for the Genuine Blogger Award. Depending on whether her technology is working or not, Michelle attempts to blog every day. She posts the photographs she has taken, as well as tells us a little about her day. I enjoy the “catch-up” I have with her when I reach the end of my day.
Googsy’s Photography has also honoured me with this award. A visit to this blog will not disappoint as it is alive with beautiful photographs which you can look at everyday.
In accepting this nomination I need to tell you 7 random facts about me – and then pass on the nomination to seven of my favourite bloggers.
Now for some random facts:
- At one time when I was growing up, we had eleven cats (yes, you read correctly) in our house. Included in the number was the grandmother cat, the mother cat, the sister cat, the father cat, and many kittens.
- I am not a fan of peanut butter – so don’t serve me a peanut butter sandwich for lunch! However when I was breastfeeding, I would crave peanut butter and syrup sandwiches! Guess my body knew what it needed to make rich milk.
- I learned to ride a bicycle when I was 13 years old. I have not ridden one for a while. I wonder if I would have to relearn the skill.
- If I could I would employ a cook, a housekeeper and a chauffeur.
- I yearn for the days when people would dress up to go out, to go to work, to socialize. Everyone seems to wear the same thing these days, no matter what time of the day it is: jeans, t-shirts and running shoes.
- My preferred colour for a car is fire engine red.
- Friday night after dinner, I put my feet up and watch tv. This is the night we also enjoy dessert.
And now for the seven bloggers to whom I pass this award. I have tried to choose bloggers who are new to my reading list in order to introduce you to new blogs. I hope you find one among this list whom you like:
- Sonel’s Photographic Corner
- Magsx2’s Blog
- The Blissful Adventurer
- Leanne Cole’s Blog
- Sandra Connor… by the book
- 50 Year Project
Happy browsing 🙂