No sooner do I think that I have caught up with my Award posts, then I receive yet another nomination! I have the honour of accepting the Sunshine Award from two of my readers: Leanne and Manojuchila. At Leanne Cole’s Photography, your will be taken on some beautiful field trips. In addition, her discussions on her own work encourage to think on how to make your own pictures more effective. Googsy’s Photography showcases beautiful photographs everyday. I find it relaxing to look at beautiful pictures – and to see things that I have not seen before.
In accepting the Sunshine Award, I need to answer 10 questions about myself:
- Favourite colour: All shades of purple.
- Favourite animal: The cheetah. I love its grace, especially when it is running.
- Favourite number: This has always been 7.
- Favourite non-alcoholic drink: This is definitely water. Nothing quenches your thirst more than a tall glass of water at room temperature.
- Facebook or twitter: Facebook. My experience of Twitter has not been too engaging.
- My passion: Education. Teaching has been what I always wanted to do. I enjoy helping others discover the enjoyment of learning, and there is no better satisfaction than when someone finally grasps what you have taught.
- Getting or giving presents: Giving. I enjoy the process of finding the correct gift for a person, and then seeing their reaction when they open it. This does not mean that I do not enjoy receiving though!
- Favourite pattern: I enjoy a variety of patterns – but they should be made up of my preferred colours.
- Favourite day of the week: Sunday. This is a day where I do not have to watch the clock and rush anywhere. Sometimes I wish it were longer!
- Favourite flower: I do not have a particular favourite. I enjoy the colours and beauty of all. If I had to choose I would go by scent and pick jasmine. Spring time means walking past a jasmine bush and catching a whiff of their presence.
Now for my nominations:
- …Things I LOVE!
- The Colonialist
- Cosy Travels of the Viking and his Kitten
- Have a Dream…..
- Francine in Retirement
- This Man’s Journey
- The Blissful Adventurer
I hope these blogs and bloggers bring some sunshine into your life as they do to mine.