Nia at Photography of Nia has nominated me for the 7×7 Link Award. Nia’s blog is one I look at everytime she posts – she is creative and takes such beautiful photographs of her hometown, Instanbul, and its surroundings. Thank you Nia for the compliment you have given me in naming me for this award.
In accepting this award, I am to do something a little differently. I need to provide seven links to posts that I have written according to seven categories (as detailed below). Thereafter I am to pass this award onto seven other bloggers.
The seven categories, and the links to my posts are:
- Most helpful. The post I felt was most helpful was on Frostbite in which I note suggestions on how to avoid this discomfort on cold winter days.
- Most Popular. To obtain this post I looked at my WordPress stats. The post turned out to be the Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge
- Most beautiful piece. I had not written poetry for many decades and I like the one I wrote a while back called Awaiting Spring.
- Most contraversial. I think this would be the one on using Twitter as so many people advocate it as being one of the best ways to connect with people
- Most surprisingly succesful. I did not expect so many people to respond to my post on Learning a New Language.
- Most underated. To obtain this post I looked at my stats again and found the least popular which was the one I called Winterized Bikes
- Most prideworthy. In my post Sunday Post: Colourful, I managed to work out how to embed a video from You Tube into my post. This post had a combination of video, writing and a photograph I had taken.
These are the seven bloggers that I would like to nominate for this award:
- ….Things I lOVE!
- Northern Narratives
- Cee’s Life Photography Blog
- Taking Snaps
- DF Barker – Restless Art
- My Rays of Light
I look forward to seeing their links.
Are there any posts on my blog that have been your favourite?